Our guesthouse is family owned and operated in the fourth
generation. It was build in 1885 by Johannes Gruber. Operation was
continued by Jakob Bayer, the grand father of the current owner.
The guesthouse lies on a 1700 squaremeters property and was formerly
used as a farm.
In the fifites and sixties the tavern was a popular meeting
point for the local people and it hasn´t lost its historical
charm. In the 90s the guesthouse was newly refurbished and the
Today Jakob and Brunhilde Bayer are operating the Gasthaus Lamm
in a personal and family style..